Photogenic Competition Fundraiser

The Photogenic Competition is open to unlimited entries. Each photo is its own entry and has an entry fee. Photos should be no smaller than 8 x 10 inches and submitted in a jpeg or png format. This is strictly an online competition. Votes take place at www.missoregonvolunteer.com . The entry Deadline is 2/6/2021. Voting ends 3/27/2021. Winners for each age group will be announced on 3/28/2021.

Photos will be displayed on all of our social media sites to gain votes. Be sure to share your child’s photo on all of your social media sites to gain more votes. Each vote is $1. The winner will receive 40% of the votes in cash. The other 60% will be directed to the Miss Oregon Volunteer scholarship fund.